Pilot RV Park
New and Modern RV Park!
Several Pull-Thru sites
Wide Access Roads
Easy Freeway Access
North Eastern Oregon’s Premiere RV Park
Pilot RV Park is a perfect base camp for recreation and sightseeing in the northern and eastern Oregon region, close to Hermiston & Pendleton. You’ll find easy access to many outdoor activities: hunting, fishing, boating, skiing, snowmobiling, backpacking and more.
Pilot RV Park is located in Stanfield, Oregon. The park is conveniently located on Interstate 84 @ Highway 395 (Exit 188) with easy freeway access and wide access roads.
All sites offer:
- Full Hook Ups: Water & Sewer
- Electric: 30/50 amp.
- FREE Wi-Fi service & FREE TV
- All Paved Parking
- Room for your tow and your slideouts
- Individual lawn, picnic table and shade trees
- Pets Welcome!
- Self-service laundry
- Clean restrooms with FREE hot showers
- Dump Station
- Nearby Recreation & Sightseeing
- Restaurants (McDonalds & Subway)
- Adjacent convenience store, gas/diesel service station
We will make your stay at Pilot RV Park a pleasant memory. You’ll always find our park facilities clean and well-maintained. Our on-site manager is here to help you.